This week at church, we asked, “About what parts of the Capital Campaign are you most cheerful?” We offered a list of options, and asked folks to place a mark next to their top 3 items. Below are the results of your responses, listed from those with the most votes to the least, with the number of votes shown in the parentheses.
“Everyone should give whatever they have decided in their heart.
They shouldn’t give with hesitation or because of pressure. God loves a cheerful giver.”
– 2 Corinthians 9:7 (CEB)
- The Church Finally Out of Debt (11)
- Pay As We Go – No New Debt Incurred (8)
- No Roof Leaks! (8)
- Tens of Thousands of $ in Interest Saved (5)
- New Lighting for the Sanctuary (4)
- New Carpet (4)
- New, More Visible Altar Area (4)
- More Hospitable, Updated Narthex (3)
- Glass Sound Barrier for the Sanctuary (3)
- Stained Glass Windows (3)
- Better Roof Insulation (2)
- Flat Roof Gains a 4-inch Pitch (2)
- Open the Sanctuary Rear Wall (1)
Thanks to all who participated!